The Sofa Headlines

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Day of Learning


Hello to all and welcome,


Today I will start a new adventure, a road that I have yet to travel. This road is Blogging, not the world of reading blogs, but the road of learning how to host a blog site. For me this will be a long road, like some of you fine people out there I have never hosted a blog site before, so please forgive me if the site is like a new born baby, I am on a learning curve that is long and continuous.
Like a baby I want to learn as much as possible, and put it to the best use. So please bear with me as like a baby I learn and grow.
To all of you wonderful people out there, please feel free to give suggestions, and advice as you see fit, and I will post the suggestions and advice that I feel have helped me grow more. Then I would invite you to see how I have changed things, and hope to get comments on the results.
Thanks to all
Paul

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment